"SKANDAL" - Rear Traction Truck (35d base) or Front Turning Truck (42d base) - Modified Randal RII
Customized Randal II Trucks with traction in mind. Thanks to the folks at Randal Trucks -- with some SK8KINGS magic touch modifications to their new RII 125mm hanger size -- the final product adds high performance traction at reasonable cost. After milling down the hanger to a 114mm size, matched with the 35 degree baseplate and a complete bushing overhaul -- these babies are the bomb for your rear traction truck. Comes equipped with 1/8" steel axle spacers, speed rings and premium customized bushing combo. Axle spacers are intended to be used to fine-tune your wheel placement on the available axle length (ie: typical set up - 1 speed ring, wheel, 2 1/8" spacers, axle lock nut).
Skandal Modification Features:
- Machine-milled hanger modification - narrowed to 114mm and faced
- Pivot overhaul - smooth truck pivot surface and lubricate cup
- Bushing overhaul - premium grade bushing combo customized for rider weight
- Hardware overhaul - upgrade to steel bushing flat washer, add 1/8" steel spacers to axles
Specify weight and intended discipline in notes section when ordering for our use in selecting proper bushings.
Skandal Front Truck Option: For an "all Randal" ride -- the Skandal hanger can be configured for turny front with the 42 degree baseplate -- to pair with the Skandal 35 degree in the rear. Specify your choice of baseplate when ordering. Another option for a performance and budget-friendly front truck match up -- consider the Skennett (Mod'd Bennett). We recommend agressive wedging for performance.
Styles available: Silver finish with choice of baseplate styles
- Aircraft Steel Kingpins: Replace standard kingpin with extra strong Aircraft standard kingpin bolt
- Riptide Pivot Cup: Upgrade from stock truck pivot cup to premium cup by Riptide
- Backup Bushings: Get a backup set of the premium bushing combo that will come installed in your truck
- Mounting Hardware: Conveniently choose to add a set of flathead hardware for one truck