Aircraft Grade Steel Kingpin with Tall Lock Nut (1 Kingpin / 1 Nut)
The ultmate replacement for hex head kingpins in your trucks. This super tough hex head aircraft grade bolt is available in several sizes to match with various trucks.
- 2 1/16" works with Tracker conventional size trucks (AN6-20A)
- 2 3/16" works with Tracker conventional size trucks (AN6-21A)
- 2 5/16" works with Tracker conventional size trucks (AN6-22A)
- 2 1/2" works with Bennett, DTSlalocybins and similar dimension trucks (AN6-23A)
- 2 9/16" works with DT Poppys-DHCybins-Mollys-Boomers-Slalocybins (AN6-24A)
- 2 3/4" works with some Randal, 2X rear, DTBhanger and similar dimension trucks (AN6-25A)
- 2 13/16" works with some Don't Trip trucks (AN6-26A)
- 2 7/8" works with some Randal, 2X front and similar dimension trucks (AN6-27A)
- 3 " works with some Randal, 2X front and similar dimension trucks (AN6-30A)
Bolts accept standard thread pattern kingpin lock nuts. Sold individually - one kingpin and one lock nut (enough for one truck). Choose locknut style at checkout - standard or tall.
Measuring Note: In keeping with industry standard - the kingpin bolt head is NOT included in the measurements listed. Be sure to measure your existing kingpin (shaft only) when choosing the correct size replacement.
Knurling option available - Choose this option at checkout to have knurling added to your kingpin ... especially useful for replacing the kingpin in trucks that have existing knurled kingpins like Bennett Vector. Knurling keeps the fit snug after replacement.
Extra Lock Nut available via add on during checkout.