Racing or Mini-Cruising / Mini-Slalom Complete
Order your Mini-Shredder ready to shred right out of the box. Fully loaded with select quality components -- the Mini-Shredder Complete is the solution to your mini-cruising or grom slalom needs! Featuring concave, kicktail, multiple-wheelbases, fully routered wheelwells, tail skid plate option -- this killer little shredder is just 27" long with a comfortable 8 1/2" width -- the perfect go anywhere fun ride! Great beginner slalom setup for mini-racers and 100% So Cal Made.
COMPLETE STANDARD SPECS AND COMPONENTS:
- Deck: Features the latest Mini-Shredder Woody Series Deck
- Trucks: Bennett Vector 4.3 front / Randal RII 125mm 35d rear overhauled with custom bushing combos based on rider weight/purpose
- Wheels: Sk8Kings Turbo Composite Core Wheels (70 mm/duro mix - or comparable - subject to availability)
- Bearings: Nitro Abec 5 Bearings with steel bearing spacers installed
- Hardware/Parts: Khiro hardware and parts - custom wedge/dewedge truck set-up
- Grip: Sk8Kings Medium Hardcore Grip Tape (black) for max foot grip
Deck Specs and Features:
- Overall dimensions: 27" x 8 1/2"
- Multi-Wheelbase: 13 3/4 (functional kick tail), 15 1/4 and 18" (kicktail mount)
- Micro-Lam Construction: Hard rock maple micro-lam cores - for light weight, performance drive and durability
- Non-cambered molded concave with tail kick foot wedge and truck mount
- Fully routered wheel wells for extra wheelbase options and amazing versatility
- Pre-drilled multiple truck mounts - nose and tail - to shorten or lengthen your wheelbase
- Revolutionary Torsion Tail concept - rear truck mounted in the kicktail angle - a natural tail kick foot wedge (we introduced this concept in 2003 - changing slalom deck design from then on)
- Functional Kick Tail rear mount truck with skid plate to fit option available
- Screen printed withwith our re-issue Limited Edition Skully graphic
- Manufactured in small batches in So Cal USA
- Axe Series Decks have been winning World Championships since 2004
- Decks sold separately or as customized completes
CUSTOM BUILT FOR YOU: Specify rider weight when ordering AND what discipline you intend to ride the most (ie - racing slalom or a non-racing application) so we can use the correct wheelbase and dial all components accordingly. To make your setup even more versatile -- choose the "Alternative bushing combo" upgrade and you will receive an additional bushing setup (for a softer or stiffer ride to suit another style, course size, etc.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADES - Available for this Complete (choose when ordering):
- High Performance Trucks: Choose from the list at checkout to upgrade for the ultimate set-up to suit your budget.
- Wheels: Upgrade to Turbo Aluminum Core Wheels at a sweet price! Or choose from the list at checkout to upgrade wheels & make special durometer requests in the "NOTES" section if needed.
- Riptide Pivot Cups: Upgrade from stock truck pivot cup to premium cups by Riptide
- Aircraft Steel Kingpins: Replace standard kingpins in stock trucks (Bennett, Tracker or Randal) with extra strong Aircraft standard kingpin bolts.
- Back-up Bushings: Bushings are essential for top performance. Order backup sets for your trucks and be ready when you need to be. Choose "premium" for this upgrade to receive a duplicate of the premium bushings included in this build.
- Alternative Bushing Combo: To make your setup even more versatile -- choose this upgrade to receive an additional bushing combo for your trucks to suit the opposite discipline. Just pop the other combo in your trucks, adjust your wheelbase and you're ready to go.
- Bearing Upgrade: Choose from available options
- Oust Bearing Maintenance Bundle: Includes one bottle of Oust Metol Speed Lube and one Oust Speed Kleen Bearing Wash Kit at a special bundle price savings. Remove dirt and buildup from bearings with the Kleen Kit and relube with Metol Speed lube.
- Custom Grip Top - Choose from several grip tape variations.
- Logo Tee/Hoodie/Hat: Save $5 on a logo T-shirt, Hoodie or Hat when ordered with a deck or complete. Choose the item to add and indicate logo choice and size in the notes section when ordering