Randal RII -- 150mm Truck
The Randal RII line is designed for quick turning with responsive geometry and fixed axle. Made in the USA. Each truck sold individually. Offered in two finishes - silver (35d, 42d or 50d baseplate) or black (50d baseplate only). Choose color/baseplate degree when ordering.
- For carving tight, quick turns while maintaining a stable geometry.
- Maintain stability at higher speeds, through turns and while pushing.
- 50º Base plates are designed for boards with longer wheel bases.
- 42º Base plates are designed for downhill use.
- Randal R•II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Virgin grade aluminum. Lightweight hanger design.
- Hanger widths 150mm (with axle width 220mm).
- Grade 8 king pin
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Randal stock bushings installed
BUSHINGS: Reflex or Venom Bushings upgrade available. Choose option when ordering and specify any duro preferences in Notes section. MOUNTING HARDWARE: Your choice of 1.25", 1.75", 2.50" - 10/32 bolts with nuts -- sold in sets of 4 enough for one truck. Want to mix for wedging needs? Just select one size when ordering and provide detail in the NOTES section for this item.
For International Shipping Rates inquire by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Rates vary by country so please include your shipping address in e-mail.