Randal RII - 150mm Truck
The Randal RII line is designed for quick turning with responsive geometry and fixed axle. Made in the USA. Each truck sold individually. Offered in two finishes - silver (35d, 42d or 50d baseplate) or black ( 42d and 50d baseplate only). Choose color/baseplate degree when ordering.
- For carving tight, quick turns while maintaining a stable geometry.
- Maintain stability at higher speeds, through turns and while pushing.
- 50º Base plates are designed for boards with longer wheel bases.
- 42º Base plates are designed for downhill use.
- Randal R•II geometry allows for adjusting caster angle by flipping the hanger.
- Base plates and hangers interchangeable with the Randal System.
- Virgin grade aluminum. Lightweight hanger design.
- Hanger widths 150mm (with axle width 220mm).
- Grade 8 king pin
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Randal stock bushings installed
- Aircraft Steel Kingpins: Replace standard kingpin with extra strong Aircraft standard kingpin bolt
- Riptide Pivot Cup: Upgrade from stock truck pivot cup to premium cup by Riptide
- Custom Bushings: Premium grade (Riptide & Reflex stock) bushing overhaul - please note rider weight and intended discipline
- Hanger Facing/Pivot Smoothing: Machine facing on hanger ends and pivot smoothing
- Mounting Hardware: Conveniently choose to add a set of flathead hardware for one truck