Order your Blaster Complete ready to roll right out of the box. Features of this amazing deck make it one of the most versatile boards ever. With options to customize every component Blaster can be set up to rip up all sorts of terrain -- from the boardwalk to bombing garages, killing the ditches and pumping the miles. Every build we offer is specifically setup to suit rider weight and performance preference. Fully loaded with select quality components -- the stock build is ready to carve & cruise the streets & boardwalks. With the road absorbing properties of the carbon fiber composite construction, Blaster is a great choice for LDP -- and is ready, willing and able to pump for miles.
BLASTER LONGBOARD SPECS AND FEATURES:
- Carbon fiber top/bottom with micro-lam maple cores
- Concave and kick tail design
- Revolutionary Torsion Tail concept - rear truck mounted in the kicktail angle - a natural tail kick foot wedge (we introduced this concept in 2003 - changing slalom deck design from then on ... this is an excellent feature for pumping in general)
- Functional Kick Tail - optional to mount rear truck before the kick tail - tail skid plate also available
- Dual front wheel wells
- Two Flex Patterns - Medium or Stiff
- Decks sold separately or as customized completes
- Overall dimensions: 41" x 9.5"
- Multi-Wheelbase: 27/28/31.5/32.5"
- Master Blaster graphic in our latest red on black colorway
- Manufactured in small batches in So Cal USA
COMPLETE STANDARD COMPONENTS:
- Deck: Blaster Carbon Fiber Composite Deck
- Trucks: Bennett Vector 5.0 front / Randal 125mm 35 degree rear overhauled with Premium custom bushing combos (ie Reflex, Riptide, Venom blend) based on rider weight/purpose
- Wheels: Sk8Kings Turbo 70mm Composite Core Wheels (or comparable brand - subject to availability)
- Bearings: Nitro Bearings (or comparable brand - subject to availability) with steel bearing spacers installed
- Khiro hardware and parts - custom wedge/dewedge truck set-up
- Sk8Kings Medium Hardcore Grip Tape (black) for max foot grip
CUSTOM BUILT FOR YOU: Specify rider weight when ordering AND what discipline you intend to ride the most (ie - racing hybrid/GS or a non-racing application) so we can use the correct wheelbase and dial all components accordingly. To make your setup even more versatile -- choose the "Alternative bushing combo" upgrade and you will receive an additional bushing setup (for a softer or stiffer ride to suit another style, course size, etc.)
OPTIONAL UPGRADES -- Available for this Complete (choose when ordering):
- High Performance Trucks: Choose from the list at checkout to upgrade for the ultimate set-up to suit your budget.
- Wheels: Upgrade to Turbo Aluminum Core Wheels at a sweet price! Or choose from the list at checkout to upgrade wheels & make special durometer requests in the "NOTES" section if needed.
- Aircraft Steel Kingpins: Replace standard kingpins in stock trucks (Bennett, Tracker or Randal) with extra strong Aircraft standard kingpin bolts.
- Riptide Pivot Cups: Upgrade from stock truck pivot cup to premium cups by Riptide
- Back-up Bushings: Bushings are essential for top performance. Order backup sets for your trucks and be ready when you need to be. Choose "premium" for this upgrade to receive a duplicate of the premium bushings included in this build.
- Alternative Bushing Combo: To make your setup even more versatile -- choose this upgrade to receive an additional bushing combo for your trucks to suit the opposite discipline. Just pop the other combo in your trucks, adjust your wheelbase and you're ready to go.
- Oust Bearing Upgrade: Upgrade to Oust Moc 7 or Moc 9 bearings.
- Oust Bearing Maintenance Bundle: Includes one bottle of Oust Metol Speed Lube and one Oust Speed Kleen Bearing Wash Kit at a special bundle price savings. Remove dirt and buildup from bearings with the Kleen Kit and relube with Metol Speed lube.
- Custom Grip Top - Choose from several grip tape variations.
- Logo Tee/Hoodie/Hat: Save $5 on a logo T-shirt, Hoodie or Hat when ordered with a deck or complete. Choose the item to add and indicate logo choice and size in the notes section when ordering
PRE-DRILLED REAR TRUCK MOUNTING OPTIONS:
TORSION TAIL OPTION = mount in the kicktail for more flex and traction (use drill pattern in the kick tail angle) to set Blaster up just like our Axe Series racing decks. Torsion Tail Wheelbases are 31.5 or 32.5" Note: If you order the Torsion Tail Setup and a skid plate add on option -- the skid plate will come a la carte but deck will be drilled for skid plate mounting holes.
EXTRA RISERS/MOUNTING HARDWARE-REAR TRUCK MOVE - Extra riser & mount hardware bundle is offered to move the rear truck to the Functional Kicktail Setup at your leisure. Choose option at checkout.
FUNCTIONAL KICKTAIL OPTION WITH SKID PLATE = mount before the kicktail (use the pre-drilled truck mount in front of the kick) for a stiffer performance flex and ability to pop the front end up over road obstacles in your path (railroad tracks, curbs, potholes, etc).
King Plate IV (skid plate) recommended to protect your Blaster tail. Functional KickTail Wheelbases are 27 or 28"