Available in TWO finely-tuned widths:
- 80.5mm tall x 55mm wide LDP Trim: Optimal balance of momentum, efficiency, and grip for pushing and pumping speeds! 51mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 6.5% • Beveled edges
- 80.5mm tall x 61mm wide DH Race: Superior top-end roll speed, traction, and braking power… with surprising quickness and agility for a wheel of this heft! 60.5mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 3.5% • Square outside edge, straight-cut inside edge
• Finely-calibrated width and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners.
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
• Stout S-shaped edge profile optimizes lip support, maximizes traction under extreme G’s, and ensures predictable slide initiation and hookup.
• Running surface features a 0.5mm concave that pre-loads edges, heightens rebound, and enhances in-slide feedback.
• Bearing seat offset 3.5% – 6.5% for progressive lip engagement and more consistent wear.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in DEFCON™ ultra-high-rebound formula, in two finely-tuned durometer choices
Thoroughbred race ‘thane • Guinness WR speed • directional slide • long-lasting grip • slow, consistent wear
• 74A Plum (Aaron Hampshire pro signature wheel): Plush, velvety roll with extra edge hold, even on rough roads. Aggressive yet smooth slide with faster braking.
• 76A Mango: Vice-like grip and very snappy directional slide, with plenty of slowdown power.
• 78A Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
in sets of two wheels for duro mixing convenience. For highest performance, use a softer duro at the tail (where thrust is generated and grip is most critical) and a harder duro at the nose (to optimize roll speed).