Designed for maximum traction using real world research and development, these high-performance racing trucks are back in production. Pulling from both his slalom championship roots and his downhill World Cup background, Zak Maytum has developed a track-focused, dual-purposed truck designed for taking trophies on cone courses and big mountain downhill races.
The Rogue Slalom Racing truck has two distinct hanger designs. The front truck utilizes slight geometry tweaks, and 8mm of rake in the axle. Giving it an incredibly quick and responsive feel when diving into hairpins, or weaving through cones. The Rear truck also comes with 8mm of rake, and a heavy geometry overhaul. The rear hanger is structured around the new Rogue 'Trailing-Link' axle design, which places the center of the axle behind the center of the bushing seat. A huge step in little-truck hanger geometry that maximizes grip when cornering or pumping, and amplifies stability in high speed situations.
This special mix of geometry changes with their tried and true insert, and tall bushing urethane designs have enabled the achievement of radically precise and consistent performance on the race track. Additionally, they're compatible with all previous Rogue precision and cast baseplate options.
Full Set Includes
- Adjustable 106mm – 116mm Slalom Rogue Hangers
- 50° Front Baseplate
- 20° Rear Baseplate
- Green 93a High Performance Formula insert bushing included in the hangar controls slop for a precise, predictable ride.
- Graphite-Impregnated 93a Venom pivot tubes for smoother turning and initiation.
- Front: 73a Light Pink Venom Tall Barrel Bushing Roadside, 78a Blue Venom Tall Barrel Bushing Boardside
- Rear: 95a Glow in the Dark Venom Tall Barrel Bushing Roadside, 97a Pink Venom Tall Barrel Boardside.