Tracker Fultrack Truck - 106mm (One Truck)
Great truck for Freestyle set ups! Fits our Primo Slide, Jester Retro, Diane Desiderio, Keith Butterfield decks and most other similarly sized decks.
Specs: Fultrack 106 mm size; polished finish with Tracker Dart baseplate includes stock bushings - upgrade options available at checkout.
One truck - sold seperately.
- Aircraft Steel Kingpins: Replace standard kingpin with extra strong Aircraft standard kingpin bolt
- Riptide Pivot Cup: Upgrade from stock truck pivot cup to premium cup by Riptide
- Custom Bushings: Choose from standard grade (Khiro & Tracker bushing stock) or premium grade (Riptide & Reflex stock) bushing overhaul - please note rider weight and intended discipline
- Hanger Facing/Pivot Smoothing: Machine facing on hanger ends and pivot smoothing
- Mounting Hardware: Conveniently choose to add a set of flathead hardware for one truck
ABOUT TRACKER TRUCKS: Tracker
Skateboard Trucks - founded in 1975 - were the first trucks designed specifically
for skateboarding. More than twenty five years ago the Tracker
engineers based their original design on performance, reliability, and durability.
Today those three words continue to be the driving force of Tracker Trucks.
Over the years, the original Tracker design has been copied by our competitors
many times. Renamed and re-packaged, they all fall short in comparison
legendary Tracker Skateboard Truck. If dependability, performance and a long
standing reputation for quality products is what you want, go with Tracker...trucks
you can trust since 1975.
(Courtesy Tracker Trucks web site). Tracker headquarters located in Southern California.
Video -- Tracker Truck Manufacturing narrated by Tracker founder Larry Balma