Vite Front Truck - Slalom or LDP Truck -- two hanger sizes 90mm or 124mm
Virage 'Vite' 90mm & 124mm Front Slalom/L.D.P. truck. CNC'd in England. These 'Vites' are designed for tight slalom or L.D.P. (long distance pumping)
The features include:
1) Height and angle integrated into baseplate to eliminate or reduce the amount of risers required for most set-ups and makes the whole truck stiffer. The truck may look like it needs risers but feedback from riders tells us that the truck runs superbly 'flat'....its juts not what you might be used to!
2) New and Old-school baseplate hole pattern, with 'English Channels' to accept imperial bolts to hold securely the baseplate and eliminate the need for awkward skatetool tightening. (will accept metric nuts as well)
3) CNC'd hanger with machined ball pivot (nice and round), and integrated imperial spherical bearing on hanger. The hangers are 90mm or 124mm and with spacer and axles can be spaced out further if required..
4) Use of regular grade 8 kingpin for easy replacement, and Khiro small pivot cup.
5) 8mm axles with integrated speedrings. The ultimate design for smooth running. The axles are supplied with left and and right hand threads so the will never work loose.
6) Two hanger width options (we send the appropriate length axles with the truck) 90mm or 124mm -- Courtesy
Made in England.
BUSHING CONFIGURATION -- A SK8KINGS SPECIALTY: We
outfit Virage Trucks with
bushing combos specifically selected for the weight of the rider. The custom combo included with the truck features bushing selection from Khiro and Tracker brands primarily. Please
and intended discipline in the "Rider Weight" section when
ordering. Bushing combo can be upgraded to Reflex or Venom -- details below.
or Venom Bushings: Premium
bushing upgrade is available and may be be selected when ordering. MOUNTING
HARDWARE: Your choice of 1.25", 1.75",
2.50" or 3" - 10/32 bolts with nuts -- sold in sets of 4 enough
for one truck.
For more details and demonstration of the features of the Virage Vite truck - please see the video below. Nice job Mr. Stride!