CZ Truck - Slalom
Available by pre-paid order to reserve from first available import - est to be June-July 2013
We are pleased to offer the CZ Truck through our Sk8Kings store. This highly adjustable precision CNC slalom truck offers some of the highest quality craftsmanship currently available. These cutting edge race trucks are manufactured in the Czech Republic
and are currently available through Sk8Kings by pre-paid order. With the adjustable baseplate features - these trucks can be setup for both front and rear use.
The CZ Truck
comes bushed with our Sk8Kings selected
combo from Khiro and Tracker to suit rider weight. Premium bushing
upgrade option is available for Reflex or Venom and includes beveling
mod for spherical
CZ Truck Specs and Feature
- Truck width: 90 - 106 mm
- Kingpin/pivot angle: 30 degrees
- Spherical bearings in hanger and baseplate
- Kingpin designed to allow hanger removal without removing the kingpin
- Axles designed with builtin spacers and true 8mm axle
- Baseplates designed with adjustable angle settings to fine-tune truck geometry
- Baseplates designed with sliding mount adjustments to create maximized wheelbase options
- Both axle and kingpin have same size thread pattern and accept same (8mm) lock nuts
- One diameter also applies to allen head screws used for truck sliding and angular adjustment.
- Finish/Color: choice is subject to manufacturer's current batch offering to be determined
APPLIED MATERIAL DETAILS (courtesy CZ Trucks Mfg):
- Main material is peak aluminium alloy with great quality „DURAL EN AW 7075“. This material is used by the defense industry and other production applications of highly stressed mechanic parts.
- Extreme stress also apply on broaches and axle shafts. In our case 42CrMoS4 and the magnitude of tension strength according to certification is 1046 MPa kingpin has 1174 MPa.
- Regarding to axel shaft bend, tension strength of material that we used is 1174 MPa. We used material which endurance exceeds theoretical breakdown point.
- Screws used in adjustable baseplate have bearing force of 6720 N.
- We used high strength anaerobic adhesive LOXEAL 83-05 to interlock screws, screw binds and axle shafts. It can stand extreme temperature, rust, vibrations, water, fluid, oil, carbohydrides and lots of other chemicals.
Shipping Rates inquire by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Rates
vary by country so please include your shipping address in e-mail.